Well, I was tagged by Lisa Firke to do the 7 things meme… again. Yes, I’ve done this one in 2007, in 2008 and also an eighth fact in there too. However, since I like Lisa, I haven’t posted for a week or so and I don’t want to force feed you too much PHP and CSS, I’ll do another one for 2009. I’ll also try not to repeat anything from the other ones, nor from my 100 things.
- I really love the movie Stardust. I’m not quite sure what it is about it — perhaps the unique setting, or the genius of Robert De Niro — but I could watch that thing over and over.
- I have really annoying dermatitis where my engagement and wedding rings should be. It’s usually fine in winter, but in summer, when my fingers are more swollen and sweaty, I can only wear my rings about once every seven days.
- I like playing backgammon. I used to beat my husband all the time (after he taught me to play), but someone at his work has been teaching him how to play and now I win slightly less than half the time. Backgammon on the iPod Touch is not much fun because the computer’s tactics suck.
- I seem to need a mostly black desktop wallpaper. Anything too lightly coloured makes me uneasy.
- I bought Bionic Woman the complete series on DVD. Little did I know that the complete series was 8 episodes because it paused for the writers strike and then got axed! Kind of a bummer: it wasn’t the greatest show, but I definitely enjoyed it.
- I’ve never had any desire to do a 9–5 job and there was no profession that really excited me… Now here I am, working from home, doing website customisations for you guys. Rockin’.
- I have mp3s of all the songs ever on the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer (well, I think I have all of them, might be missing some). That show was awesome for music.