Technology seems to hate me.
I was getting mega spam on my photoblog so I tried to implement an anti-spam thing but it didn’t work; I got spam but couldn’t get any other comment :crazy:. I tried a different anti-spam thing, which I thought was working but actually I can’t get comments at all. I tried to fix it and managed to lose the whole comment form from my photoblog. Not sure yet how I’m going to fix it.
Recently my iPod has been quite temperamental. It wouldn’t unmount from my computer because it wasn’t in the fstab (file that linux uses for mounting external files and drives). So if I made a change to my iPod in Amarok it wouldn’t necessarily save properly because it wasn’t being properly removed from the computer. I think in the whole process I totally buggered up my iPod so I plugged it into iTunes on hubby’s Macbook and restored the factory settings. So that’s sweet now, things I wanted deleted actually are deleted and aren’t hiding and taking up space (I was getting down to 700MB on a 1GB nano but it didn’t show it having any files on it). I managed to get it mounting and unmounting on my computer (I think) but now it won’t connect to Amarok properly. Grrr! Such a pain in the butt. I hope hubby was feeling kind this morning and tried to fix it for me.
Haha, you should see the number of “spelling errors” I have in this post due to the techno babble.